***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
Dear Participant of the 2024 Urantia Association International Conference ("The Conference"),
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in The Conference, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. While attending The Conference there are many risks including, but not limited to, risk of personal injury including disability or death, disease, food poisoning, heart attack or other emergency health problem, loss or damage to personal property, terrorism, personal liability for injury or damage to personal property of others.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others and assume full responsibility for my participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest Association official immediately.
3. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Urantia Association of the United States, Urantia Association International, its committees, its members, officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, partners, (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any injury, illness, disease, disability or death, I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property I may incur, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by local and national law of the United States of America.
4. I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in The Conference or when lodging at or near the conference center during the The Conference and am aware of being strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical or travel insurance for at least the period March 28-31, 2024.
5. I am responsible for all necessary travel regulations to and from The Conference, including obtaining passport, visa, or visa waivers as applicable.
6. I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions and rules of the Maritime Conference Center, and agree with being removed or remove myself from the The Conference and the Maritime Conference Center if these terms, conditions, or rules are broken, without being able to receive any refund or an alternative place to stay during the event.
7. I hereby represent that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age (or this Agreement is also agreed to by my parent, natural guardian, or legal guardian (the “Guardian”)-); I hereby warrant that I (or the Guardian, if I am under the age of 18) am of legal age and competent to enter into this Agreement, that I have read this Agreement carefully, understand its terms and conditions I have accepted this Agreement without any inducement, assurance or guarantee.
8. I willingly agree to comply to the terms and conditions for registration before completing this registration process successfully and am aware if I don’t agree with them, I cannot participate in The Conference.
9. Please note, you are charged a fee by the registration processor each time you complete a registration. There are no refunds after completing the registration successfully and paying for your Conference registration.
Privacy Notice: What We Will Do with Personal Information Provided
Any personal information collected from applicants will be used to:
Register you for The Conference, which may include sharing your personal information with the Maritime Conference Center as well as third parties that provide payment processing.
Contact registrants by email or postal mail.
Send periodic newsletters, the Journal or other announcements.
Your personal information will not be shared with organizations other than Urantia Association of United states and Urantia Association International without your pre-approval or used for any purposes other than those stated above. Your personal contact information will be kept until you advise us otherwise.
You can change your privacy preferences by contacting us at:
email@example.com and +1 (773) 572-1180.